Friends and colleagues have recommended the following websites, which offer support to Ukrainians fleeing the country as well as those who remain within Ukraine.
- Ukrainian-language support resources website created by Ukrainians in Berlin — https://prykhystok.in.ua/
- English, German, Ukrainian, and Russian language support resources website found directly at https://www.unterkunft-ukraine.de or via Germany’s Elinor networking site https://elinor.network/gastfreundschaft-ukraine/ (which redirects to the page given in the direct link).
- Support resources website available in English, Ukrainian, and Russian languages, hosted in Romania — https://refugees.ro
- For refugees entering entering Romania, this website has FAQs in English, Ukrainian, and Russian — https://dopomoha.ro/uk
- Polska Akcja Humanitarian (PAH) is a respected Polish nonprofit currently helping Ukrainian refugees in Poland and Ukrainians who remain in their country. PAH has a fundraiser on Siepomaga, which is similar to GoFundme. The site is not taking any percentage from donations — all funds go to PAH. https://www.siepomaga.pl/pah-ukraina
- Star, a consulting company headquartered in Kyiv, started this fund to help their employees and the families of the employees. (I know a handful of these folks, as we partnered extensively with Star teams when I was working with IPG.) https://givebutter.com/starfund