When you need an experienced and inspired communications professional who’s comfortable working across borders and has diverse talents, call me. I offer a range of standard services to help businesses large and small.
If you need help conducting business between Sardinia and the United States, I have experience arranging events and more between the two, and am passionate about helping Sardinia grow and thrive in a sustainable manner.
I can also help you bridge cultures between Milano and the US.
Standard Services for Business
My services include:
- Jump-starting projects
- Brainstorming and strategizing to advance business plans
- Transforming product ideas into roadmaps
- Planning and developing business processes
- Building and energizing teams
- Producing and promoting events
- Strategizing for public relations and marketing
- Developing and managing communications
- Crafting and presenting your story
- Coaching for personal and professional development, including
- Communications skills (writing, presenting, interviewing, etc.)
- English language skills (TESOL-certified)
- Cross-cultural awareness
- International travel preparedness
- Stress reduction
- Attending to intuition
- Cybersecurity best practices
- Writing and editing
- Producing, filming, and editing documentaries
- Translating (Italian-English)
Liaison Between Sardinia and The United States
With great respect, love, and appreciation, I serve as a liaison to Sardinia, her people, and the many amazing gems she offers.
If you are in the US and want to import or work with Sardinian products, or in Sardinia and want to expand to the US, I’m especially interested in talking with you!
I’ve successfully organized events, publicity, and more between Sardinia and the US, and I’m dedicated to enriching and preserving Sardinian’s land, people, culture, arts, and traditions in a sustainable manner.
I personally work to promote and communicate the value of handmade items, artists, and craftspeople. See SardinianArts.com for more information.
I work remotely and/or on-site in the United States and Italy, and can travel as the situation demands.